The Workspace Transition Cycle
A very different approach to workspaces projects, productivity, and profitability.
Today’s business environment is fast-paced, hyper-competitive, and unpredictable. Today’s opportunities are tomorrow’s history. To keep up, you have to be nimble, able to adapt your plans and processes to meet oncoming challenges. If your workspace can’t evolve along with your plans, you’re losing ground.
Businesses need just one thing from their workspace providers — workspaces that are right, every day, as needs change. Your productivity and profitability depend on it!
Premier Office Solutions builds workspaces to meet the unique challenges of both your business and your industry. Our projects are planned, built, furnished, and evolved in less time and with less cost. At the end of the project, you have a workspace that supports your business productivity and profitability. And when conditions change, your workspace can change right along with them.
Workspaces that are right — every day — as things change.
Premier’s reputation for excellenece in delivering workspace solutions on time and at budget is unsurpassed. We have been providing innovative ideas and solutions, improved productivity, and operating cost breakthroughs for more than twenty years. We’re so sure that our solutions are right for you, that we offer The Premier 12 Month Move Insurance guarantee. Call Premier for a workspace reconfiguration within 12 months of completing your relocation or office move, and we’ll give you a 15% discount on our fast, reliable reconfiguration services.
- Reconfigurability: to seize productivity, technology, and workflow advances.
- Aesthetics and Functionality: to support and attract four generations at work.
- Green solutions: that are good to the environmt without increasing costs.
- Minimizing operating costs: through effective moves, maintenance, asset management, and more.
- Design and Acoustics: that get more density, performance, and impact from expensive real estate.
- Furniture Maintenance: offering a complete range of revitalization services including repair, reupholstering, leaning, and refurbishing.
- Project Management: from concept to punch-list our detail-oriented project management team will ensure your project is professionally executed, on time and within budget.
- Installation: employing certified and trained technicians who have excellent working relationships with several union and non-]union installation contractors. We provide quality installations and service. Our staff will be sized to your particular needs.
- Warehouse: with 95,000 sq. ft. of space, fully racked. All products are bar coded and managed by an Inventory Management system. Upholstery is done in-house
- Liquidation Services/Decommissioning: providing trade-in as well as liquidation services for many of our clients. We buy and sell inventories throughout the United States to meet the individual needs of our end users. In addition, we offer decommissioning which entails shutting down of a clientfs facility and completing a final broom sweep.
- Re-Upholstery Services: panels are stripped down of their existing fabric to the bare panel frame. New fabric selected by the customer is applied to the panel. Our refurb shop is equipped with the latest tools to make the product look brand new.
- Rental: offering long and short-term furniture rental for clients in transition.
- Demonstration Chairs: when buying seating for you or for the whole company, we strongly recommend a test drive in one of our advanced ergonomic chairs.
- Design Support: utilizing the latest computer aided design programs to provide our clients with product specifications, products lists and installation drawings. Our staff is knowledgeable of codes and regulations, competing products, fabric and finish schemes, as well as flexible work styles.
- Corporate Standards Programs: with our corporate wide purchasing agreement you will have the advantage of volume discounting on every order, design consistency throughout your facilities, access to an inventory of core products, and a dedicated Premier team.
- Product and Showroom Tours: we can arrange for you to see the products we represent here, at client locations, or showrooms throughout the country.